Heroes Collide In New Trailer For Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice
Check out the trailer below, as well as my initial thoughts / Observations
Thoughts / Things I Noticed (In No Particular Order)
- It’s certainly the most interesting trailer
- Get a better sense of the story (Though some would say, A tad spoilery)
- Tonally all over the place.
- Definitely their most “comic booky” trailer. Not that I’m complaining (I welcome it) , but with the kind of humor on show, makes me wonder why Zack Snyder poked fun at Marvel’s use of humor.
- We get to hear Ben’s Batman voice. (I need to hear more)
- Bruce vs Clarke
- (News Reporter) Clark Kent doesn’t know who Bruce Wayne is? – 0:07
- “Maybe it’s the Gotham city in me. We have a bad history with freaks dressed like clowns ” (I see what you did there Bruce) – 0:55
Speaking of, I wonder if Bruce knows who Clark is? Seems so in that scene
- We get to see more of how Jesse Eisenberg will play
- Are those Darkseid’s Parademons in the desert storm batman scene? 2:00
- Doomsday confirmed. Reminds me of Abomination from Incredible Hulk. (Hope that’s not his final look)
- Here’s hoping those are abandoned buildings – 2:31